This month Walmart opened the third and final best black Friday deal. Walmart released its black Friday deal of 2020 Ad on November 16 at Midnight. This is the third and the final deal of the Walmart that will run from Nov. 25 at 7 p.m ET through Nov. 27.
This Walmart’s Black Friday sale event will be held in two rounds. First round deal will be start online on 25th of November at 7 p.m ET. Second wave will be held on 27th of November. More deals drop at 12 a.m online and at 5 a.m in stores.
The first round include the most high demand products, which the customer wants to buy the most. The products include in this wave will most likely to sell out. The list includes the newest gaming consoles like PS5, Xbox Series X and Oculus Quest 2.
The top deals of Walmart includes:-
- New gaming consoles include Oculus Quest 2 ($299) , PS5 ($499) , Xbox Series X ($499). The sale starts online at 7 p.m ET on 25th of November.
- Video game deals include Nintendo Switch games ($30) , available on 25th of November.
- Vizio 70-inch Class 4k UHD Smart TV ($478) available on 25th of November.
- Air Pods Pro for $169 , available on 25th of November.
- Nintendo Switch bundle game download with “Mario Kart 8 Deluxe” for $299 available on 25th of November.
- Google Smart Home Devices include Google Nest Mini V2 or Chromecast ($18.98), Google Nest Hub ($49.98) ($40 off) available on 27th of November.
- Honey Well Thermostat for $99 ($50 Off) available on 27th of November.